Today’s feature from Jonn Hart comes to us following his on-the-rise collaboration with XXL Freshmen nominee IAMSU!, Who Booty. This time the record is the syncopated, club-ready Get It Girl, featuring a raw guest verse from another Freshmen nominee, Problem. Producer Raw Smoove of early Lil’ Wayne fame mans the boards for this one, adding staccato’d stabs and (of course) plenty of claps to liven up the congo beat, giving Hart’s smooth vocals plenty of room to maneuver as he woos a certain fine female on the dance floor. If this single is a fair indicator Hart’s upcoming Heart 2 Heart mixtape might just be the soundtrack to your next all-night party.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.