If your latest relationship is in its early stages, you might be feeling a little weird about Valentines Day. A desire to celebrate the holiday but not send the wrong message to your new boo might be one of the worst/most awkward things about Cupid’s special day. The only thing worse, however, is being newly single on the holiday; just ask Jonn Hart, who from the sound of things, will be all Alone come this Thursday. Supported by trademark R&B production, Hart shares his heartbreak, which he will feel ten fold when those around him are showered with flowers and chocolate later this week. While Hart might be single, he most definitely does not have to be alone. His smoother than silk, dynamic R&B vocals are sure to have the ladies lining up for a chance to become his Valentine. Continuing on the V-day tip, Alone will be found on the EPIC Records’ singer’s forthcoming project Heart 2 Hart.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.