If your latest relationship is in its early stages, you might be feeling a little weird about Valentines Day. A desire to celebrate the holiday but not send the wrong message to your new boo might be one of the worst/most awkward things about Cupid’s special day. The only thing worse, however, is being newly single on the holiday; just ask Jonn Hart, who from the sound of things, will be all Alone come this Thursday. Supported by trademark R&B production, Hart shares his heartbreak, which he will feel ten fold when those around him are showered with flowers and chocolate later this week. While Hart might be single, he most definitely does not have to be alone. His smoother than silk, dynamic R&B vocals are sure to have the ladies lining up for a chance to become his Valentine. Continuing on the V-day tip, Alone will be found on the EPIC Records’ singer’s forthcoming project Heart 2 Hart.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.