If your latest relationship is in its early stages, you might be feeling a little weird about Valentines Day. A desire to celebrate the holiday but not send the wrong message to your new boo might be one of the worst/most awkward things about Cupid’s special day. The only thing worse, however, is being newly single on the holiday; just ask Jonn Hart, who from the sound of things, will be all Alone come this Thursday. Supported by trademark R&B production, Hart shares his heartbreak, which he will feel ten fold when those around him are showered with flowers and chocolate later this week. While Hart might be single, he most definitely does not have to be alone. His smoother than silk, dynamic R&B vocals are sure to have the ladies lining up for a chance to become his Valentine. Continuing on the V-day tip, Alone will be found on the EPIC Records’ singer’s forthcoming project Heart 2 Hart.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.