If your latest relationship is in its early stages, you might be feeling a little weird about Valentines Day. A desire to celebrate the holiday but not send the wrong message to your new boo might be one of the worst/most awkward things about Cupid’s special day. The only thing worse, however, is being newly single on the holiday; just ask Jonn Hart, who from the sound of things, will be all Alone come this Thursday. Supported by trademark R&B production, Hart shares his heartbreak, which he will feel ten fold when those around him are showered with flowers and chocolate later this week. While Hart might be single, he most definitely does not have to be alone. His smoother than silk, dynamic R&B vocals are sure to have the ladies lining up for a chance to become his Valentine. Continuing on the V-day tip, Alone will be found on the EPIC Records’ singer’s forthcoming project Heart 2 Hart.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!