Thus far in 2013, Jonathas has covered his proclivities in the sexual arena (No Rubber) and his fondness for the herb (Smokin). Evidently, he wasn’t quite satisfied with his treatment of the former topic, as it’s back to the bedroom for his latest effort. On freshly-released single How I Do, a piano-led KE on the Track production backs the artist as he fills a new girl in on what she can expect between the sheets. Over the course of the cut, he switches fluidly between sung vocals and rapped bars. Singer Chris Landry provides additional vocals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to hear more from the unsigned crooner on The Foreigner 2, scheduled to drop digitally this May.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Written in Stone" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.