Thus far in 2013, Jonathas has covered his proclivities in the sexual arena (No Rubber) and his fondness for the herb (Smokin). Evidently, he wasn’t quite satisfied with his treatment of the former topic, as it’s back to the bedroom for his latest effort. On freshly-released single How I Do, a piano-led KE on the Track production backs the artist as he fills a new girl in on what she can expect between the sheets. Over the course of the cut, he switches fluidly between sung vocals and rapped bars. Singer Chris Landry provides additional vocals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to hear more from the unsigned crooner on The Foreigner 2, scheduled to drop digitally this May.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Written in Stone" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.