Thus far in 2013, Jonathas has covered his proclivities in the sexual arena (No Rubber) and his fondness for the herb (Smokin). Evidently, he wasn’t quite satisfied with his treatment of the former topic, as it’s back to the bedroom for his latest effort. On freshly-released single How I Do, a piano-led KE on the Track production backs the artist as he fills a new girl in on what she can expect between the sheets. Over the course of the cut, he switches fluidly between sung vocals and rapped bars. Singer Chris Landry provides additional vocals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to hear more from the unsigned crooner on The Foreigner 2, scheduled to drop digitally this May.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Written in Stone" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)