On his debut solo feature, late June’s Video Girl, Jon Waltz spun a tale about “a beautiful girl who makes all the wrong choices.” The Memphis buzzmaker’s latest promo single tells a story that strikes a bit closer to Home—but it, too involves a woman. PressPlay‘s spacey, slowed-down samples and crisp hi-hat rolls accompany the artist as he explores his mixed emotions regarding a chick by the name of Victoria. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can watch our front page for further information on the artist’s next project, the September-bound Alyss EP.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.