On his debut solo feature, late June’s Video Girl, Jon Waltz spun a tale about “a beautiful girl who makes all the wrong choices.” The Memphis buzzmaker’s latest promo single tells a story that strikes a bit closer to Home—but it, too involves a woman. PressPlay‘s spacey, slowed-down samples and crisp hi-hat rolls accompany the artist as he explores his mixed emotions regarding a chick by the name of Victoria. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can watch our front page for further information on the artist’s next project, the September-bound Alyss EP.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.