On his debut solo feature, late June’s Video Girl, Jon Waltz spun a tale about “a beautiful girl who makes all the wrong choices.” The Memphis buzzmaker’s latest promo single tells a story that strikes a bit closer to Home—but it, too involves a woman. PressPlay‘s spacey, slowed-down samples and crisp hi-hat rolls accompany the artist as he explores his mixed emotions regarding a chick by the name of Victoria. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can watch our front page for further information on the artist’s next project, the September-bound Alyss EP.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.