A quick Google search has informed me that the price of a bottle of Rozay ranges from eight bucks all the way up to $500. For that reason, I hope Booth favorite Jon Connor opted for the eight-dollar bottle, because he is quite reckless with his wine on Rozay Splashin. Producer Brix mans the boards, crafting a heavy-hitting beat fueled by a chopped-and-screwed vocal sample. While the title might suggest a softer, club-friendly cut, Jon and his guests, Mistah F.A.B and Willie The Kid, showcase forceful, grinding flows that give this record a potent, raucous vibe. Rozay Splashin will not appear on Connor’s Unconscious State LP, scheduled for release on July 2.
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.