A quick Google search has informed me that the price of a bottle of Rozay ranges from eight bucks all the way up to $500. For that reason, I hope Booth favorite Jon Connor opted for the eight-dollar bottle, because he is quite reckless with his wine on Rozay Splashin. Producer Brix mans the boards, crafting a heavy-hitting beat fueled by a chopped-and-screwed vocal sample. While the title might suggest a softer, club-friendly cut, Jon and his guests, Mistah F.A.B and Willie The Kid, showcase forceful, grinding flows that give this record a potent, raucous vibe. Rozay Splashin will not appear on Connor’s Unconscious State LP, scheduled for release on July 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.