A quick Google search has informed me that the price of a bottle of Rozay ranges from eight bucks all the way up to $500. For that reason, I hope Booth favorite Jon Connor opted for the eight-dollar bottle, because he is quite reckless with his wine on Rozay Splashin. Producer Brix mans the boards, crafting a heavy-hitting beat fueled by a chopped-and-screwed vocal sample. While the title might suggest a softer, club-friendly cut, Jon and his guests, Mistah F.A.B and Willie The Kid, showcase forceful, grinding flows that give this record a potent, raucous vibe. Rozay Splashin will not appear on Connor’s Unconscious State LP, scheduled for release on July 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.