A quick Google search has informed me that the price of a bottle of Rozay ranges from eight bucks all the way up to $500. For that reason, I hope Booth favorite Jon Connor opted for the eight-dollar bottle, because he is quite reckless with his wine on Rozay Splashin. Producer Brix mans the boards, crafting a heavy-hitting beat fueled by a chopped-and-screwed vocal sample. While the title might suggest a softer, club-friendly cut, Jon and his guests, Mistah F.A.B and Willie The Kid, showcase forceful, grinding flows that give this record a potent, raucous vibe. Rozay Splashin will not appear on Connor’s Unconscious State LP, scheduled for release on July 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.