If you experience a little déjà vu upon reading the title of Jon Connor‘s latest unreleased cut, chances are that’s because you have listened to another record named after Michael Jackson‘s Dirty Diana in the not-so-distant past. Unlike Candice Pillay‘s version, however, the Flint, Mich. repper’s latest effort (presented here in chopped-n-screwed form) does in fact feature a sample from its namesake. Though this cut didn’t make it onto the final tracklist, those digging it can hear more on Connor’s forthcoming Vinnie Chase Season 2 mixtape, as well as his Salvation LP, just released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.