If you experience a little déjà vu upon reading the title of Jon Connor‘s latest unreleased cut, chances are that’s because you have listened to another record named after Michael Jackson‘s Dirty Diana in the not-so-distant past. Unlike Candice Pillay‘s version, however, the Flint, Mich. repper’s latest effort (presented here in chopped-n-screwed form) does in fact feature a sample from its namesake. Though this cut didn’t make it onto the final tracklist, those digging it can hear more on Connor’s forthcoming Vinnie Chase Season 2 mixtape, as well as his Salvation LP, just released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)