If you experience a little déjà vu upon reading the title of Jon Connor‘s latest unreleased cut, chances are that’s because you have listened to another record named after Michael Jackson‘s Dirty Diana in the not-so-distant past. Unlike Candice Pillay‘s version, however, the Flint, Mich. repper’s latest effort (presented here in chopped-n-screwed form) does in fact feature a sample from its namesake. Though this cut didn’t make it onto the final tracklist, those digging it can hear more on Connor’s forthcoming Vinnie Chase Season 2 mixtape, as well as his Salvation LP, just released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.