If you experience a little déjà vu upon reading the title of Jon Connor‘s latest unreleased cut, chances are that’s because you have listened to another record named after Michael Jackson‘s Dirty Diana in the not-so-distant past. Unlike Candice Pillay‘s version, however, the Flint, Mich. repper’s latest effort (presented here in chopped-n-screwed form) does in fact feature a sample from its namesake. Though this cut didn’t make it onto the final tracklist, those digging it can hear more on Connor’s forthcoming Vinnie Chase Season 2 mixtape, as well as his Salvation LP, just released to iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.