Not glimpsed on our pages since February, when he made his solo Booth debut with reader-approved promo cut The Wonder Years, Jon Bellion finally returns with another set of visuals for our Ungrateful Eyes to devour. Directed by GRVTY, the cinematic clip depicts the Visionary Music Group artist/producer fleeing down a beach from baseball-bat wielding thugs in suits and balaclavas. The record itself, single numreo uno off the artist’s next full-length, finds him waxing philosophical about the connection between money and happiness (“I made a hundred grand this year. / Clap, clap, so what? I’m still up, still anxious, still worried ‘bout the same sh*t.”) over his own catchy, high-energy synth-pop grooves. Bellion’s next full-length lacks both a title and a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/11/13
NYC singer/songwriter and producer Jon Bellion has unleashed his sophomore full-length, The Separation. His first release since February debut set Translations Through Speakers (available for free digital download via...
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)