Not glimpsed on our pages since February, when he made his solo Booth debut with reader-approved promo cut The Wonder Years, Jon Bellion finally returns with another set of visuals for our Ungrateful Eyes to devour. Directed by GRVTY, the cinematic clip depicts the Visionary Music Group artist/producer fleeing down a beach from baseball-bat wielding thugs in suits and balaclavas. The record itself, single numreo uno off the artist’s next full-length, finds him waxing philosophical about the connection between money and happiness (“I made a hundred grand this year. / Clap, clap, so what? I’m still up, still anxious, still worried ‘bout the same sh*t.”) over his own catchy, high-energy synth-pop grooves. Bellion’s next full-length lacks both a title and a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/11/13
NYC singer/songwriter and producer Jon Bellion has unleashed his sophomore full-length, The Separation. His first release since February debut set Translations Through Speakers (available for free digital download via...
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.