Not glimpsed on our pages since February, when he made his solo Booth debut with reader-approved promo cut The Wonder Years, Jon Bellion finally returns with another set of visuals for our Ungrateful Eyes to devour. Directed by GRVTY, the cinematic clip depicts the Visionary Music Group artist/producer fleeing down a beach from baseball-bat wielding thugs in suits and balaclavas. The record itself, single numreo uno off the artist’s next full-length, finds him waxing philosophical about the connection between money and happiness (“I made a hundred grand this year. / Clap, clap, so what? I’m still up, still anxious, still worried ‘bout the same sh*t.”) over his own catchy, high-energy synth-pop grooves. Bellion’s next full-length lacks both a title and a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/11/13
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.