Not glimpsed on our pages since February, when he made his solo Booth debut with reader-approved promo cut The Wonder Years, Jon Bellion finally returns with another set of visuals for our Ungrateful Eyes to devour. Directed by GRVTY, the cinematic clip depicts the Visionary Music Group artist/producer fleeing down a beach from baseball-bat wielding thugs in suits and balaclavas. The record itself, single numreo uno off the artist’s next full-length, finds him waxing philosophical about the connection between money and happiness (“I made a hundred grand this year. / Clap, clap, so what? I’m still up, still anxious, still worried ‘bout the same sh*t.”) over his own catchy, high-energy synth-pop grooves. Bellion’s next full-length lacks both a title and a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/11/13
NYC singer/songwriter and producer Jon Bellion has unleashed his sophomore full-length, The Separation. His first release since February debut set Translations Through Speakers (available for free digital download via...
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.