Jon Bellion‘s musical career has taken him all over the globe, but his heart remains in the Big Apple. New York Soul, the third single off the singer/songwriter and producer’s forthcoming full-length, is a wistful reflection on life on the road. Bellion’s own melancholy piano chords accompany him as he contemplates the people waiting for him back home: “See my mother on Skype, hear my sisters through postcards they write / Watch my niece grow through Instagram…” GRVTY directs the joint’s intimate visual accompaniment. Bellion’s next LP has yet to receive either a title or a spot on the release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/24/13
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.