Jon Bellion‘s musical career has taken him all over the globe, but his heart remains in the Big Apple. New York Soul, the third single off the singer/songwriter and producer’s forthcoming full-length, is a wistful reflection on life on the road. Bellion’s own melancholy piano chords accompany him as he contemplates the people waiting for him back home: “See my mother on Skype, hear my sisters through postcards they write / Watch my niece grow through Instagram…” GRVTY directs the joint’s intimate visual accompaniment. Bellion’s next LP has yet to receive either a title or a spot on the release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/24/13
NYC singer/songwriter and producer Jon Bellion has unleashed his sophomore full-length, The Separation. His first release since February debut set Translations Through Speakers (available for free digital download via...
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.