After Jon B.‘s fourth studio album, Stronger Everyday, became his first effort to not reach gold status, the R&B singer faded from the national spotlight for almost three years. Then, in April of 2007, the Pawtucket, Rhode Island native provided the hook, background vocals, and production for Paul Wall‘s Tonight. On October 28, the world will get to hear the fruits of his low-key labors in the form of album number 5, Helpless Romantic. On the album’s first single, Wall returns the favor and teams up with Jon to paint a vivid portrait of how Oh So Sexy their respective women are. The perfect soundtrack for an evening in, Oh So Sexy should find a comfortable long-term home on the urban AC and your local radio station’s “quiet storm” block.
Written by Burmy on 09/4/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.