After Jon B.‘s fourth studio album, Stronger Everyday, became his first effort to not reach gold status, the R&B singer faded from the national spotlight for almost three years. Then, in April of 2007, the Pawtucket, Rhode Island native provided the hook, background vocals, and production for Paul Wall‘s Tonight. On October 28, the world will get to hear the fruits of his low-key labors in the form of album number 5, Helpless Romantic. On the album’s first single, Wall returns the favor and teams up with Jon to paint a vivid portrait of how Oh So Sexy their respective women are. The perfect soundtrack for an evening in, Oh So Sexy should find a comfortable long-term home on the urban AC and your local radio station’s “quiet storm” block.
Written by Burmy on 09/4/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.