After Jon B.‘s fourth studio album, Stronger Everyday, became his first effort to not reach gold status, the R&B singer faded from the national spotlight for almost three years. Then, in April of 2007, the Pawtucket, Rhode Island native provided the hook, background vocals, and production for Paul Wall‘s Tonight. On October 28, the world will get to hear the fruits of his low-key labors in the form of album number 5, Helpless Romantic. On the album’s first single, Wall returns the favor and teams up with Jon to paint a vivid portrait of how Oh So Sexy their respective women are. The perfect soundtrack for an evening in, Oh So Sexy should find a comfortable long-term home on the urban AC and your local radio station’s “quiet storm” block.
Written by Burmy on 09/4/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.