After Jon B.‘s fourth studio album, Stronger Everyday, became his first effort to not reach gold status, the R&B singer faded from the national spotlight for almost three years. Then, in April of 2007, the Pawtucket, Rhode Island native provided the hook, background vocals, and production for Paul Wall‘s Tonight. On October 28, the world will get to hear the fruits of his low-key labors in the form of album number 5, Helpless Romantic. On the album’s first single, Wall returns the favor and teams up with Jon to paint a vivid portrait of how Oh So Sexy their respective women are. The perfect soundtrack for an evening in, Oh So Sexy should find a comfortable long-term home on the urban AC and your local radio station’s “quiet storm” block.
Written by Burmy on 09/4/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)