It can be quite difficult for a young emcee to make a real splash with his or her debut single, but Chicago native Jon Arrington has decided to Let ‘Em Have It. On his first DJBooth feature the crafty emcee drops off some impressive bars, flaunting his lyrical prowess with commendable confidence. Let ‘Em Have It boasts a overly mellow vibe, a melodious mix of strings and drums, thanks to Chicago-based production team Blended Babies. Also adding to the chill nature of Let ‘Em Have It is the song’s smooth hook, which proves to be a fitting transition for Arrington’s bold verses. While details on his forthcoming release remain scarce, Let ‘Em Have It is available in video form and will be the title track of Arrington’s first EP release.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.