It can be quite difficult for a young emcee to make a real splash with his or her debut single, but Chicago native Jon Arrington has decided to Let ‘Em Have It. On his first DJBooth feature the crafty emcee drops off some impressive bars, flaunting his lyrical prowess with commendable confidence. Let ‘Em Have It boasts a overly mellow vibe, a melodious mix of strings and drums, thanks to Chicago-based production team Blended Babies. Also adding to the chill nature of Let ‘Em Have It is the song’s smooth hook, which proves to be a fitting transition for Arrington’s bold verses. While details on his forthcoming release remain scarce, Let ‘Em Have It is available in video form and will be the title track of Arrington’s first EP release.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.