As Nas intimated on classic cut Bridging the Gap, the urge to give voice to your Blues lies at the heart of hip-hop. On his Booth debut and latest single, JoJo Pellegrino carries on this time-honored tradition, putting his worries and cares into words over beatsmith Cue Trax’ head-noddable piano production. Pellegrino’s latest album, Machine Gun Pelly (No, MGK‘s not big enough to be the basis for a punny LP title), is set to drop “soon;” keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 09/26/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.