If you’re having a little bit of trouble placing JoJo don’t worry, it has been almost six years since the pop singer last released an official album. After first finding mega-success in her early teens with top topping hits like Leave and Too Little Too Late, JoJo’s now on a mission to establish herself as an adult artist, and new single Demonstrate should go a long way towards helping her achieve her mission. Fitting considering her cover of Drake’s Marvin’s Room was a YouTube sensation, Drizzy’s resident producer Noah “40” Shebib provides yet another slowly unwinding and ambient beat that the songstress turns into a sultry and smoky bedroom burner with her subtly passionate vocals. If there are any doubters out there I can’t think of a better demonstration of the woman’s skills than this. While there’s still no official word on another album from JoJo, with singles like this one can’t be too far on the horizon (we hope).
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Futuresound / BGR
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.