Kentucky emcees Johnny Spanish and T-Razor take the opportunity to teach us a little history on I Know, the latest selection off their forthcoming collaborative mixtape. Spitting over a pensive, piano-driven instrumental by AllRounda Productions, the Southern emcees connect the atrocities committed by white settlers against Native Americans with the social injustices of today’s America. Fresh, edifying and insightful, this cut is just the beginning of what’s in store on Spanish and Razor’s 2 Tha Top street album, which has yet to receive a release date. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)