Kentucky emcees Johnny Spanish and T-Razor take the opportunity to teach us a little history on I Know, the latest selection off their forthcoming collaborative mixtape. Spitting over a pensive, piano-driven instrumental by AllRounda Productions, the Southern emcees connect the atrocities committed by white settlers against Native Americans with the social injustices of today’s America. Fresh, edifying and insightful, this cut is just the beginning of what’s in store on Spanish and Razor’s 2 Tha Top street album, which has yet to receive a release date. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)