Kentucky emcees Johnny Spanish and T-Razor take the opportunity to teach us a little history on I Know, the latest selection off their forthcoming collaborative mixtape. Spitting over a pensive, piano-driven instrumental by AllRounda Productions, the Southern emcees connect the atrocities committed by white settlers against Native Americans with the social injustices of today’s America. Fresh, edifying and insightful, this cut is just the beginning of what’s in store on Spanish and Razor’s 2 Tha Top street album, which has yet to receive a release date. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.