Kentucky emcees Johnny Spanish and T-Razor take the opportunity to teach us a little history on I Know, the latest selection off their forthcoming collaborative mixtape. Spitting over a pensive, piano-driven instrumental by AllRounda Productions, the Southern emcees connect the atrocities committed by white settlers against Native Americans with the social injustices of today’s America. Fresh, edifying and insightful, this cut is just the beginning of what’s in store on Spanish and Razor’s 2 Tha Top street album, which has yet to receive a release date. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.