Everybody duck and cover—Johnny Spanish is Going Postal! Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, this unreleased freestyle finds the Kentucky rhymesayer (and freestyle series alumnus) firing off his highest-caliber lyrical ammunition over a the grimy arpeggiated-synth production of Ghost Beats. This joint is’n't attached to any larger project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from Johnny Spanish in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.