While John Robinson & PVD could accurately be described as an emcee/producer duo, they prefer to think of themselves as a Two Man Mob. Which isn’t to say they’re averse to admitting outsiders into their circle. On the latest single off the twosome’s next joint LP (their first feature since last November’s The Business (Remix), Brand Nubian’s Sadat X and Booth newcomer I.D. 4 Windz link up with Robinson to drop lyrical flames over his partner’s barrelling breakbeat and Latin guitar riffs. Featuring this underground banger and much more, Modern Vintage is set to hit record stores and online retailers June 17, via Brick Records.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Someday ft. Talib Kweli, Torae, John Robinson & Tiffany P." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.