While John Robinson & PVD could accurately be described as an emcee/producer duo, they prefer to think of themselves as a Two Man Mob. Which isn’t to say they’re averse to admitting outsiders into their circle. On the latest single off the twosome’s next joint LP (their first feature since last November’s The Business (Remix), Brand Nubian’s Sadat X and Booth newcomer I.D. 4 Windz link up with Robinson to drop lyrical flames over his partner’s barrelling breakbeat and Latin guitar riffs. Featuring this underground banger and much more, Modern Vintage is set to hit record stores and online retailers June 17, via Brick Records.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Someday ft. Talib Kweli, Torae, John Robinson & Tiffany P." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.