While John Robinson & PVD could accurately be described as an emcee/producer duo, they prefer to think of themselves as a Two Man Mob. Which isn’t to say they’re averse to admitting outsiders into their circle. On the latest single off the twosome’s next joint LP (their first feature since last November’s The Business (Remix), Brand Nubian’s Sadat X and Booth newcomer I.D. 4 Windz link up with Robinson to drop lyrical flames over his partner’s barrelling breakbeat and Latin guitar riffs. Featuring this underground banger and much more, Modern Vintage is set to hit record stores and online retailers June 17, via Brick Records.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Someday ft. Talib Kweli, Torae, John Robinson & Tiffany P." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.