While John Robinson & PVD could accurately be described as an emcee/producer duo, they prefer to think of themselves as a Two Man Mob. Which isn’t to say they’re averse to admitting outsiders into their circle. On the latest single off the twosome’s next joint LP (their first feature since last November’s The Business (Remix), Brand Nubian’s Sadat X and Booth newcomer I.D. 4 Windz link up with Robinson to drop lyrical flames over his partner’s barrelling breakbeat and Latin guitar riffs. Featuring this underground banger and much more, Modern Vintage is set to hit record stores and online retailers June 17, via Brick Records.
Written by richard on 06/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Someday ft. Talib Kweli, Torae, John Robinson & Tiffany P." (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)