The 214th entry in DJBooth.net and Streetammo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of John Regan, the Baltimore native who recently earned reader acclaim for Suicide ediciuS and Nobody’s Somebody. On his brand new, exclusive Reganomics freestyle, the Culture VI emcee flows over original boardwork by Dark Night & 8 Bars. John Regan is currently preparing for the November 16, release of debut studio album Sorry I’m Late, featuring appearances by Marsha Ambrosius, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo, Kidz in the Hall, Sha Stimuli and more.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 11/10/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint the World" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.