The 214th entry in DJBooth.net and Streetammo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of John Regan, the Baltimore native who recently earned reader acclaim for Suicide ediciuS and Nobody’s Somebody. On his brand new, exclusive Reganomics freestyle, the Culture VI emcee flows over original boardwork by Dark Night & 8 Bars. John Regan is currently preparing for the November 16, release of debut studio album Sorry I’m Late, featuring appearances by Marsha Ambrosius, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo, Kidz in the Hall, Sha Stimuli and more.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 11/10/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint the World" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.