Some—OK, many—dudes will pursue any girl with a pretty face and a nice body, regardless of how much, or how little, else she might have going for her. It takes a certain je ne sais quoi, however, to get DJBooth newcomer John Michael to chase after you. The Fredericksville, Viriginia singer’s latest single finds him soulfully singing the praises of one such specimen: a Sophisticated Lady whose classy, graceful demeanor has him head-over heels. Detroit Red produces, crafting an airy, keyboard-driven backdrop for the crooner’s lovestruck verses. Has this smooth selection whet your appetite for more? Then keep it locked for all the latest song releases leading up to the 2013 arrival of John Michael’s self-titled EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Top Notch Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.