Some—OK, many—dudes will pursue any girl with a pretty face and a nice body, regardless of how much, or how little, else she might have going for her. It takes a certain je ne sais quoi, however, to get DJBooth newcomer John Michael to chase after you. The Fredericksville, Viriginia singer’s latest single finds him soulfully singing the praises of one such specimen: a Sophisticated Lady whose classy, graceful demeanor has him head-over heels. Detroit Red produces, crafting an airy, keyboard-driven backdrop for the crooner’s lovestruck verses. Has this smooth selection whet your appetite for more? Then keep it locked for all the latest song releases leading up to the 2013 arrival of John Michael’s self-titled EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
Top Notch Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like a Drug" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.