Some—OK, many—dudes will pursue any girl with a pretty face and a nice body, regardless of how much, or how little, else she might have going for her. It takes a certain je ne sais quoi, however, to get DJBooth newcomer John Michael to chase after you. The Fredericksville, Viriginia singer’s latest single finds him soulfully singing the praises of one such specimen: a Sophisticated Lady whose classy, graceful demeanor has him head-over heels. Detroit Red produces, crafting an airy, keyboard-driven backdrop for the crooner’s lovestruck verses. Has this smooth selection whet your appetite for more? Then keep it locked for all the latest song releases leading up to the 2013 arrival of John Michael’s self-titled EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
Top Notch Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like a Drug" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.