Some—OK, many—dudes will pursue any girl with a pretty face and a nice body, regardless of how much, or how little, else she might have going for her. It takes a certain je ne sais quoi, however, to get DJBooth newcomer John Michael to chase after you. The Fredericksville, Viriginia singer’s latest single finds him soulfully singing the praises of one such specimen: a Sophisticated Lady whose classy, graceful demeanor has him head-over heels. Detroit Red produces, crafting an airy, keyboard-driven backdrop for the crooner’s lovestruck verses. Has this smooth selection whet your appetite for more? Then keep it locked for all the latest song releases leading up to the 2013 arrival of John Michael’s self-titled EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
Top Notch Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like a Drug" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.