Love is so much Like a Drug it’s a wonder it’s legal. Think about it: it’s habit-forming, hampers your ability to concentrate on anything except the object of your affection, causes a wide variety of physical symptoms and influences the addicts to act in ways he or she would never have considered previously. If you ask John Michael, the indie R&B singer who brought us Sophisticated Lady back in 2012, it’s “the illest high” there is. On this freshly-minted promo cut, the Virginian crooner pays tribute to a girl who never fails to leave him fiending for more, accompanied by the lush, brassy production of ZRHTP. Black Collar Biz contributes guest bars. For more, check out John Michaels’s Young & Restless LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/22/14
Submit your Rating
Top Notch Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sophisticated Lady" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)