It’s been nearly a year since John Legend last released a record off Love in the Future, but he isn’t quite finished promoting his latest LP. Today, the G.O.O.D. Music crooner returns to our pages with the set’s fourth and latest single, You & I (Nobody in the World). On this heartfelt cut, the singer assures his girl that whether she’s au naturel in sweatpants or rocking makeup and designer dresses, to him, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Malay and David Tozer come together with Legend to produce the delicate, keyboard-led beat. An unknown director’s visuals remind us that love can come in many different shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Feeling it? You & I is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Legend’s fifth studio album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)