It’s been nearly a year since John Legend last released a record off Love in the Future, but he isn’t quite finished promoting his latest LP. Today, the G.O.O.D. Music crooner returns to our pages with the set’s fourth and latest single, You & I (Nobody in the World). On this heartfelt cut, the singer assures his girl that whether she’s au naturel in sweatpants or rocking makeup and designer dresses, to him, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Malay and David Tozer come together with Legend to produce the delicate, keyboard-led beat. An unknown director’s visuals remind us that love can come in many different shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Feeling it? You & I is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Legend’s fifth studio album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.