It’s been nearly a year since John Legend last released a record off Love in the Future, but he isn’t quite finished promoting his latest LP. Today, the G.O.O.D. Music crooner returns to our pages with the set’s fourth and latest single, You & I (Nobody in the World). On this heartfelt cut, the singer assures his girl that whether she’s au naturel in sweatpants or rocking makeup and designer dresses, to him, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Malay and David Tozer come together with Legend to produce the delicate, keyboard-led beat. An unknown director’s visuals remind us that love can come in many different shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Feeling it? You & I is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Legend’s fifth studio album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)