It’s been nearly a year since John Legend last released a record off Love in the Future, but he isn’t quite finished promoting his latest LP. Today, the G.O.O.D. Music crooner returns to our pages with the set’s fourth and latest single, You & I (Nobody in the World). On this heartfelt cut, the singer assures his girl that whether she’s au naturel in sweatpants or rocking makeup and designer dresses, to him, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Malay and David Tozer come together with Legend to produce the delicate, keyboard-led beat. An unknown director’s visuals remind us that love can come in many different shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Feeling it? You & I is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Legend’s fifth studio album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.