It’s been nearly a year since John Legend last released a record off Love in the Future, but he isn’t quite finished promoting his latest LP. Today, the G.O.O.D. Music crooner returns to our pages with the set’s fourth and latest single, You & I (Nobody in the World). On this heartfelt cut, the singer assures his girl that whether she’s au naturel in sweatpants or rocking makeup and designer dresses, to him, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Malay and David Tozer come together with Legend to produce the delicate, keyboard-led beat. An unknown director’s visuals remind us that love can come in many different shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Feeling it? You & I is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Legend’s fifth studio album, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.