It’s out with the old John and in with the new! Gearing up to release his third studio album, Evolver, this September, GOOD Music/Columbia recording artist John Legend has put his live instrumentation tracks on the back burner and will instead focus on production with up-tempo drums loops and new-age synthesizers from the likes of Kanye West and The Neptunes. Joining Legend on the funky acid jazz-like Green Light, a potential first single off the upcoming project, is Outkast’s Andre 3000. Together, the pairing is an absolute musical match; so harmonious, in fact, that it should have plenty of fans clamoring for an entire collaborative project. DJBooth will provide more details on Legend’s new project as they emerge in the coming months.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!