It’s out with the old John and in with the new! Gearing up to release his third studio album, Evolver, this September, GOOD Music/Columbia recording artist John Legend has put his live instrumentation tracks on the back burner and will instead focus on production with up-tempo drums loops and new-age synthesizers from the likes of Kanye West and The Neptunes. Joining Legend on the funky acid jazz-like Green Light, a potential first single off the upcoming project, is Outkast’s Andre 3000. Together, the pairing is an absolute musical match; so harmonious, in fact, that it should have plenty of fans clamoring for an entire collaborative project. DJBooth will provide more details on Legend’s new project as they emerge in the coming months.
Written by DJ Z on 06/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)