Previously-featured cuts off John Legend‘s fifth studio album have seen the G.O.O.D. Music crooner incorporating a variety of fresh sounds into his aural palette, often with impressive results. Those who prefer the more simple, intimate side of his style, however, will be happy to know that he hasn’t lost his knack for stripped-down balladry. On the latest single off the set, the artist sits down at his piano to serenade a woman in his life. Though he admits to being mystified, frustrated and even furious with her at times, he assures her that, “All of Me loves all of you.” Sure to accompany the first dance at more than a few wedding receptions, this heartfelt jam is just the beginning of the fresh material in store on Love in the Future, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers September 3. All of Me is available for free download with every iTunes pre-order of the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view John Legend’s Nabil Elderkin-directed All of Me visual.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.