Previously-featured cuts off John Legend‘s fifth studio album have seen the G.O.O.D. Music crooner incorporating a variety of fresh sounds into his aural palette, often with impressive results. Those who prefer the more simple, intimate side of his style, however, will be happy to know that he hasn’t lost his knack for stripped-down balladry. On the latest single off the set, the artist sits down at his piano to serenade a woman in his life. Though he admits to being mystified, frustrated and even furious with her at times, he assures her that, “All of Me loves all of you.” Sure to accompany the first dance at more than a few wedding receptions, this heartfelt jam is just the beginning of the fresh material in store on Love in the Future, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers September 3. All of Me is available for free download with every iTunes pre-order of the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view John Legend’s Nabil Elderkin-directed All of Me visual.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
R&B veteran John Legend has unleashed his highly-anticipated senior set, Love in the Future. The singer/songwriter's first project since hooking up with The Roots to drop Wake Up! back in 2010, the album packs 16 original...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.