Previously-featured cuts off John Legend‘s fifth studio album have seen the G.O.O.D. Music crooner incorporating a variety of fresh sounds into his aural palette, often with impressive results. Those who prefer the more simple, intimate side of his style, however, will be happy to know that he hasn’t lost his knack for stripped-down balladry. On the latest single off the set, the artist sits down at his piano to serenade a woman in his life. Though he admits to being mystified, frustrated and even furious with her at times, he assures her that, “All of Me loves all of you.” Sure to accompany the first dance at more than a few wedding receptions, this heartfelt jam is just the beginning of the fresh material in store on Love in the Future, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers September 3. All of Me is available for free download with every iTunes pre-order of the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view John Legend’s Nabil Elderkin-directed All of Me visual.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.