Previously-featured cuts off John Legend‘s fifth studio album have seen the G.O.O.D. Music crooner incorporating a variety of fresh sounds into his aural palette, often with impressive results. Those who prefer the more simple, intimate side of his style, however, will be happy to know that he hasn’t lost his knack for stripped-down balladry. On the latest single off the set, the artist sits down at his piano to serenade a woman in his life. Though he admits to being mystified, frustrated and even furious with her at times, he assures her that, “All of Me loves all of you.” Sure to accompany the first dance at more than a few wedding receptions, this heartfelt jam is just the beginning of the fresh material in store on Love in the Future, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers September 3. All of Me is available for free download with every iTunes pre-order of the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view John Legend’s Nabil Elderkin-directed All of Me visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grammy Family" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.