With a title like Who Booty a few of our readers may be slightly taken aback by DJBooth newcomer Jonn Hart‘s latest single, but I assure you that while there are numerous booty mentions you will find yourself leaning and rocking to this one. The Oakland crooner may be new to our pages, but Hart has steadily been on his grind with long stretches of touring in his home state of Cali and building up an impressive Twitter following. Heck, Who Booty has even inspired the popular
hashtag #WhoBooty. Hart doesn’t hold back on the record as he sultrily sings, “No mama, I know what you want. Begging me to beat it like the bass of my trunk/ I’m a little nasty I ain’t even gotta front. Lick you from your head down down to your butt.” Despite the R-rated verses, producer Raw Smoove keeps the song “smoove” thanks to his use of light percussion and on the flip-side guest emcee IAMSU! gives the song a bit of hip-hop flair with a quick 16. At the moment Who Booty is not attached to any larger project from Hart, but if the song catches on that will soon change.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!