What’s that? Your two favorite things in the world are sex and money? And you can’t think of anything better than having sex while swimming through piles of cash Scrooge McDuck style? Don’t worry, you’re far from alone. In fact, John Brown’s chosen to make his new single Sex on My Money all about…well, you already know. With producer Eric Hudson setting the stage with some standard babymaker pounding drums and soaring synths, Brown gets right down to business, dripping the record with honey sweet pleas to his lady to empty our their bank accounts and fill up their beds, sentiments that Gucci Mane endorses in a typically slow-tongued guest verse. While your cash would undoubtedly depreciate after a sweaty session of lovemaking, there’s no denying that sex and money are two great tastes that taste great together. Fans of both microeconomics and sexy r&b will have to wait for Brown’s upcoming album to receive both a release date and title, but Sex on My Money will be available for purchase on iTunes starting September 21.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/9/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Imma Love You Right" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)