What’s that? Your two favorite things in the world are sex and money? And you can’t think of anything better than having sex while swimming through piles of cash Scrooge McDuck style? Don’t worry, you’re far from alone. In fact, John Brown’s chosen to make his new single Sex on My Money all about…well, you already know. With producer Eric Hudson setting the stage with some standard babymaker pounding drums and soaring synths, Brown gets right down to business, dripping the record with honey sweet pleas to his lady to empty our their bank accounts and fill up their beds, sentiments that Gucci Mane endorses in a typically slow-tongued guest verse. While your cash would undoubtedly depreciate after a sweaty session of lovemaking, there’s no denying that sex and money are two great tastes that taste great together. Fans of both microeconomics and sexy r&b will have to wait for Brown’s upcoming album to receive both a release date and title, but Sex on My Money will be available for purchase on iTunes starting September 21.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/9/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Imma Love You Right" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.