What’s that? Your two favorite things in the world are sex and money? And you can’t think of anything better than having sex while swimming through piles of cash Scrooge McDuck style? Don’t worry, you’re far from alone. In fact, John Brown’s chosen to make his new single Sex on My Money all about…well, you already know. With producer Eric Hudson setting the stage with some standard babymaker pounding drums and soaring synths, Brown gets right down to business, dripping the record with honey sweet pleas to his lady to empty our their bank accounts and fill up their beds, sentiments that Gucci Mane endorses in a typically slow-tongued guest verse. While your cash would undoubtedly depreciate after a sweaty session of lovemaking, there’s no denying that sex and money are two great tastes that taste great together. Fans of both microeconomics and sexy r&b will have to wait for Brown’s upcoming album to receive both a release date and title, but Sex on My Money will be available for purchase on iTunes starting September 21.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/9/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Imma Love You Right" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.