Winners don’t do Drugs—or do they? John Anthony‘s love for narcotics certainly hasn’t hurt his mic-rocking abilities, if the Southern emcee’s latest single and first Booth feature is any indication. Here, Russ’ bluesy, sampled boardwork sets the mood as the emcee waxes poetic about the joys of intoxication. Does this mind-altering selection leave you fiending for more? Then be sure to check out Anthony’s latest street release, #KINGAMAL, when it hits the net March 9.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.