Winners don’t do Drugs—or do they? John Anthony‘s love for narcotics certainly hasn’t hurt his mic-rocking abilities, if the Southern emcee’s latest single and first Booth feature is any indication. Here, Russ’ bluesy, sampled boardwork sets the mood as the emcee waxes poetic about the joys of intoxication. Does this mind-altering selection leave you fiending for more? Then be sure to check out Anthony’s latest street release, #KINGAMAL, when it hits the net March 9.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)