Joey Fatts may have been gangster straight out the womb, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn to Keep It G later in life. On his latest mixtape single, Part 2 of a jam that, to my knowledge, has not been released, the Long Beach repper offers listeners a crash course on that very topic, detailing his daily activities over some laid-back street boardwork by Cardo. Returning the favor from last year’s R. Cali, ASAP Rocky jumps on the track to deliver a hard-nosed guest 16. Feeling it? You can find Keep It G and much more on Chipper Jones Vol. 3, released to the ‘net yesterday evening.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Choppa " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.