Joey Fatts may have been gangster straight out the womb, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn to Keep It G later in life. On his latest mixtape single, Part 2 of a jam that, to my knowledge, has not been released, the Long Beach repper offers listeners a crash course on that very topic, detailing his daily activities over some laid-back street boardwork by Cardo. Returning the favor from last year’s R. Cali, ASAP Rocky jumps on the track to deliver a hard-nosed guest 16. Feeling it? You can find Keep It G and much more on Chipper Jones Vol. 3, released to the ‘net yesterday evening.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Choppa " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.