Back in 2012, on a track off mixtape compilation Rejex, Joey BadA$$ did his best impresison of a 1950s frat boy and conducted a Pantie Raid on a woman of his acquaintance (who was only too willing to give ‘em up). Now, two years later, the Big Apple emcee is back for more. Released to kick off #ProEraWeek 2014, Pantie Raid Pt. II finds Bruce Leekix serving up an appropriately steamy, sampled beat to back rhymes on the ever-popular topic of getting it in. When compared to its predecessor, this joint powerfully illustrates the artist’s evolution as a lyricist; in place of part one’s relatively straightforward bedroom narrative, the emcee weaves an intricate web of risqué allusions and wordplay, even incorporating a subtle nod to Nasty Nas (“A foul doctrine / Exactly what got me so into you…”). Keep your browsers locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the Friday arrival of Pro.Era’s latest street album, Secc$ Tap.e Pt. 2.
Written by richard on 02/10/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Survival Tactics" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.