There are some faces which, when glimpsed, leave their imprint in one’s head like a Mental Tattoo. Just ask Brooklyn crooner Joey B, whose first Booth feature and current mixtape single finds him tormented by his desire for a girl he fell for at the very first glance. Jimmy “Juno” Pinto contributes a mellow, radio-ready instrumental to back the indie R&B hopeful’s starstruck bars. Craving more? While Joey’s next mixtape has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date, you can keep your browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest news and tunes in the meantime.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.