There are some faces which, when glimpsed, leave their imprint in one’s head like a Mental Tattoo. Just ask Brooklyn crooner Joey B, whose first Booth feature and current mixtape single finds him tormented by his desire for a girl he fell for at the very first glance. Jimmy “Juno” Pinto contributes a mellow, radio-ready instrumental to back the indie R&B hopeful’s starstruck bars. Craving more? While Joey’s next mixtape has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date, you can keep your browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest news and tunes in the meantime.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.