Featured in the Booth early last month, Tech N9ne‘s Am I Psycho was pretty damn crazy, to say the least. Nonetheless, on new freestyle Psycho (recently released via the artist’s Twitter), Joell Ortiz gives the Strange Music head honcho a run for his money, enlisting underground phenom Pharoahe Monch to drop some certifiably insane bars over B.o.B.‘s piano-led production. Complete with Bobby Ray’s hook vocals (though missing Hopsin‘s guest verse), this unhinged freestyle has yet to be attached to a specific project. Keep it locked—Booth readers will be the first to know if/when details on Ortiz’ next project surface.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.