Featured in the Booth early last month, Tech N9ne‘s Am I Psycho was pretty damn crazy, to say the least. Nonetheless, on new freestyle Psycho (recently released via the artist’s Twitter), Joell Ortiz gives the Strange Music head honcho a run for his money, enlisting underground phenom Pharoahe Monch to drop some certifiably insane bars over B.o.B.‘s piano-led production. Complete with Bobby Ray’s hook vocals (though missing Hopsin‘s guest verse), this unhinged freestyle has yet to be attached to a specific project. Keep it locked—Booth readers will be the first to know if/when details on Ortiz’ next project surface.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.