Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
There are few things more frustrating than thinking you’ve finally found that special guy or girl, only to have them Run away when things start to get serious. If it’s any consolation, though, that kind of romantic strife can lead to one hell of an R&B record—at least, if you happen to be as talented as Booth newcomer Joel Compass. On his first DJBooth feature, the London singer/songwriter/producer’s provides the track’s keyboard-driven boardwork, as he laments his woman’s fickle, flighty behavior. Feeling it? You’ll be able to download your very own copy of this poignant ballad on October 11, when it hits iTunes via Outsiders/Polydor. In the meantime, you can hear more from Compass on his recently-released, four-track EP, Compass.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Joel Compass’ James Slater-directed Run visual.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.