Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
There are few things more frustrating than thinking you’ve finally found that special guy or girl, only to have them Run away when things start to get serious. If it’s any consolation, though, that kind of romantic strife can lead to one hell of an R&B record—at least, if you happen to be as talented as Booth newcomer Joel Compass. On his first DJBooth feature, the London singer/songwriter/producer’s provides the track’s keyboard-driven boardwork, as he laments his woman’s fickle, flighty behavior. Feeling it? You’ll be able to download your very own copy of this poignant ballad on October 11, when it hits iTunes via Outsiders/Polydor. In the meantime, you can hear more from Compass on his recently-released, four-track EP, Compass.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Joel Compass’ James Slater-directed Run visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.