Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
There are few things more frustrating than thinking you’ve finally found that special guy or girl, only to have them Run away when things start to get serious. If it’s any consolation, though, that kind of romantic strife can lead to one hell of an R&B record—at least, if you happen to be as talented as Booth newcomer Joel Compass. On his first DJBooth feature, the London singer/songwriter/producer’s provides the track’s keyboard-driven boardwork, as he laments his woman’s fickle, flighty behavior. Feeling it? You’ll be able to download your very own copy of this poignant ballad on October 11, when it hits iTunes via Outsiders/Polydor. In the meantime, you can hear more from Compass on his recently-released, four-track EP, Compass.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Joel Compass’ James Slater-directed Run visual.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)