Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
There are few things more frustrating than thinking you’ve finally found that special guy or girl, only to have them Run away when things start to get serious. If it’s any consolation, though, that kind of romantic strife can lead to one hell of an R&B record—at least, if you happen to be as talented as Booth newcomer Joel Compass. On his first DJBooth feature, the London singer/songwriter/producer’s provides the track’s keyboard-driven boardwork, as he laments his woman’s fickle, flighty behavior. Feeling it? You’ll be able to download your very own copy of this poignant ballad on October 11, when it hits iTunes via Outsiders/Polydor. In the meantime, you can hear more from Compass on his recently-released, four-track EP, Compass.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Joel Compass’ James Slater-directed Run visual.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Forgive Me" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.