Back in April, on the reader-approved Forgive Me, London pop phenom Joel Compass showcased an admirable ability to humble himself in the context of a romantic relationship. Now that he’s made the necessary apologies, however, he’s back to his usual, unflappably confident self. On this freshly-released UK single, the crooner celebrates his prowess in the realms of both music and love, urging the song’s addressee to run and tell that to all her Girlfriends. Compass handles mic as well as vocal duties, crafting a bubblegum-sweet backdrop for his ebullient verses and hook. This joint isn’t attached to anything larger, but listeners across the pond can cop it now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.