Don’t mistake opportunities that present a time to grow instead for a time to be hard on yourself. If a relationship doesn’t work out, ask for forgiveness (if you were in the wrong) and forget about the whole thing. I know that Joel Compass would agree. As of late last week, the indie R&B/Pop artist and producer has provided the male answer to almost every Beyoncé and Taylor Swift song ever crafted with Forgive Me. The new single has turned into a wildly popular pick-me-up song for those ready to stop playing the blame game and move on to the “next one.” The London native adds to the encouragement by borrowing some influences from the always upbeat EDM soundscape on his production. Forgive Me is now available for purchase through the UK iTunes store.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.