Don’t mistake opportunities that present a time to grow instead for a time to be hard on yourself. If a relationship doesn’t work out, ask for forgiveness (if you were in the wrong) and forget about the whole thing. I know that Joel Compass would agree. As of late last week, the indie R&B/Pop artist and producer has provided the male answer to almost every Beyoncé and Taylor Swift song ever crafted with Forgive Me. The new single has turned into a wildly popular pick-me-up song for those ready to stop playing the blame game and move on to the “next one.” The London native adds to the encouragement by borrowing some influences from the always upbeat EDM soundscape on his production. Forgive Me is now available for purchase through the UK iTunes store.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.