Don’t mistake opportunities that present a time to grow instead for a time to be hard on yourself. If a relationship doesn’t work out, ask for forgiveness (if you were in the wrong) and forget about the whole thing. I know that Joel Compass would agree. As of late last week, the indie R&B/Pop artist and producer has provided the male answer to almost every Beyoncé and Taylor Swift song ever crafted with Forgive Me. The new single has turned into a wildly popular pick-me-up song for those ready to stop playing the blame game and move on to the “next one.” The London native adds to the encouragement by borrowing some influences from the always upbeat EDM soundscape on his production. Forgive Me is now available for purchase through the UK iTunes store.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.