Don’t mistake opportunities that present a time to grow instead for a time to be hard on yourself. If a relationship doesn’t work out, ask for forgiveness (if you were in the wrong) and forget about the whole thing. I know that Joel Compass would agree. As of late last week, the indie R&B/Pop artist and producer has provided the male answer to almost every Beyoncé and Taylor Swift song ever crafted with Forgive Me. The new single has turned into a wildly popular pick-me-up song for those ready to stop playing the blame game and move on to the “next one.” The London native adds to the encouragement by borrowing some influences from the always upbeat EDM soundscape on his production. Forgive Me is now available for purchase through the UK iTunes store.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.