Don’t mistake opportunities that present a time to grow instead for a time to be hard on yourself. If a relationship doesn’t work out, ask for forgiveness (if you were in the wrong) and forget about the whole thing. I know that Joel Compass would agree. As of late last week, the indie R&B/Pop artist and producer has provided the male answer to almost every Beyoncé and Taylor Swift song ever crafted with Forgive Me. The new single has turned into a wildly popular pick-me-up song for those ready to stop playing the blame game and move on to the “next one.” The London native adds to the encouragement by borrowing some influences from the always upbeat EDM soundscape on his production. Forgive Me is now available for purchase through the UK iTunes store.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.