Dime pieces are a dime a dozen, but it’s rare to come across a guy or girl who will truly hold you down, in good times and in bad. Now that unsigned R&B singer Joe Ryan‘s found his Ride Or Die, he’s not about to let her slip through his fingers. On his first Booth feature and latest single, he lets the woman in question know just how much he appreciates her loyalty, and assures her that she’s got his heart on lock. Ryan handles production as well as vocal duties, crafting a piano-driven beat whose gentle chord progression calls to mind Weezy‘s 2011 hit, How to Love. Resurfacing after nearly three years away from our pages, Brooklyn emcee Lil Mama plays the headliner’s down chick in an engaging closing 16. For Ride Or Die and much more, cop Joe Ryan’s 1 8 7 9 LP when it hits online retailers on Tuesday, February 13.
Written by richard on 02/6/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.