Joe might still be asking the perpetual question, If I Was Your Man, but after a four year hiatus since his last album And Then, the only question needing an answer is if he is back. After two consecutive years, which saw R&B singers talent rise to platinum status, Joe is looking to follow in the same footsteps. Offering more harmony than Ginuwine and a few inches over Avant, Joe’s fifth studio album Joe Who?... Joe Thomas should be smashing success and provide the answer of yes.
Written by DJ Z on 01/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.R. (Emergency Room)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.