Joe might still be asking the perpetual question, If I Was Your Man, but after a four year hiatus since his last album And Then, the only question needing an answer is if he is back. After two consecutive years, which saw R&B singers talent rise to platinum status, Joe is looking to follow in the same footsteps. Offering more harmony than Ginuwine and a few inches over Avant, Joe’s fifth studio album Joe Who?... Joe Thomas should be smashing success and provide the answer of yes.
Written by DJ Z on 01/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.R. (Emergency Room)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)