Joe might still be asking the perpetual question, If I Was Your Man, but after a four year hiatus since his last album And Then, the only question needing an answer is if he is back. After two consecutive years, which saw R&B singers talent rise to platinum status, Joe is looking to follow in the same footsteps. Offering more harmony than Ginuwine and a few inches over Avant, Joe’s fifth studio album Joe Who?... Joe Thomas should be smashing success and provide the answer of yes.
Listen to More: Joe
Written by DJ Z on 01/12/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.R. (Emergency Room)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)