Joe might still be asking the perpetual question, If I Was Your Man, but after a four year hiatus since his last album And Then, the only question needing an answer is if he is back. After two consecutive years, which saw R&B singers talent rise to platinum status, Joe is looking to follow in the same footsteps. Offering more harmony than Ginuwine and a few inches over Avant, Joe’s fifth studio album Joe Who?... Joe Thomas should be smashing success and provide the answer of yes.
Listen to More: Joe Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.R. (Emergency Room)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.