Joe might still be asking the perpetual question, If I Was Your Man, but after a four year hiatus since his last album And Then, the only question needing an answer is if he is back. After two consecutive years, which saw R&B singers talent rise to platinum status, Joe is looking to follow in the same footsteps. Offering more harmony than Ginuwine and a few inches over Avant, Joe’s fifth studio album Joe Who?... Joe Thomas should be smashing success and provide the answer of yes.
Listen to More: Joe
Written by DJ Z on 01/12/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.R. (Emergency Room)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.