Hip-hop is all about who you know. The Notorious B.I.G. helped his childhood friends, Junior M.A.F.I.A., sign a record deal after he gained considerable recognition. For North Miami rapper, Joe Hound, it is all about where you live. Hound was lucky enough to attend high school with super-producers Cool & Dre; the beneficiaries of the right zip code and district. After leaving Miami for one year to attend Bethune-Cookman University on a basketball scholarship, Hound eventually reunited with Cool & Dre and the rest is history. On Working Wit A Monster, produced by none other, Joe Hound rhymes about his overwhelming ability to intimidate anyone coming his way. His solo debut album, Misery Loves Company, has no set release date for 2008.
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10/24/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.