Hailing from Miami is Cool & Dre‘s protégé, Joe Hound. Signed to the producers’ label, Epidemic Records, Joe looks to join the long list of hit makers from the 305 with his first single, She Likes It, from the upcoming album Misery Loves Company. In a fashion similar to 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake on She Wants It, Hound and R&B singer Hakeem talk about a sexy lady they saw passing by and how she now of course wants it bad. Cool & Dre’s eerie organ/synthesizer mix is enhanced by a hypnotic feel that makes for a potential club/radio smash. Look for more bangers when Misery Loves Company drops on October 23.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Connect Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.