Hailing from Miami is Cool & Dre‘s protégé, Joe Hound. Signed to the producers’ label, Epidemic Records, Joe looks to join the long list of hit makers from the 305 with his first single, She Likes It, from the upcoming album Misery Loves Company. In a fashion similar to 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake on She Wants It, Hound and R&B singer Hakeem talk about a sexy lady they saw passing by and how she now of course wants it bad. Cool & Dre’s eerie organ/synthesizer mix is enhanced by a hypnotic feel that makes for a potential club/radio smash. Look for more bangers when Misery Loves Company drops on October 23.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Connect Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)