Hailing from Miami is Cool & Dre‘s protégé, Joe Hound. Signed to the producers’ label, Epidemic Records, Joe looks to join the long list of hit makers from the 305 with his first single, She Likes It, from the upcoming album Misery Loves Company. In a fashion similar to 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake on She Wants It, Hound and R&B singer Hakeem talk about a sexy lady they saw passing by and how she now of course wants it bad. Cool & Dre’s eerie organ/synthesizer mix is enhanced by a hypnotic feel that makes for a potential club/radio smash. Look for more bangers when Misery Loves Company drops on October 23.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Connect Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.