Hailing from Miami is Cool & Dre‘s protégé, Joe Hound. Signed to the producers’ label, Epidemic Records, Joe looks to join the long list of hit makers from the 305 with his first single, She Likes It, from the upcoming album Misery Loves Company. In a fashion similar to 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake on She Wants It, Hound and R&B singer Hakeem talk about a sexy lady they saw passing by and how she now of course wants it bad. Cool & Dre’s eerie organ/synthesizer mix is enhanced by a hypnotic feel that makes for a potential club/radio smash. Look for more bangers when Misery Loves Company drops on October 23.
Written by Burmy on 07/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Connect Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.