Aside from his first buzz single, She Likes It (which peaked at #1 on our Underground Charts last year), Cool & Dre protégé Joe Hound has had a tough time gaining enough momentum to secure a release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company. With the official start of summer, however, Hound has some pep in his step and is giving it another go around on his newest single. Always quick to stunt, the emcee invites some female friends to Roll With Me and experience firsthand the true hood-rich lifestyle. Ultimately, though, Dre steals the show with his background-hook vocals and production duty alongside partner Cool. So, is Roll With Me a street hit for Joe Hound? If Misery Loves Company cheers up on store shelves later this year, then you’ll know the answer was ‘yes.’
Written by Burmy on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.