Aside from his first buzz single, She Likes It (which peaked at #1 on our Underground Charts last year), Cool & Dre protégé Joe Hound has had a tough time gaining enough momentum to secure a release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company. With the official start of summer, however, Hound has some pep in his step and is giving it another go around on his newest single. Always quick to stunt, the emcee invites some female friends to Roll With Me and experience firsthand the true hood-rich lifestyle. Ultimately, though, Dre steals the show with his background-hook vocals and production duty alongside partner Cool. So, is Roll With Me a street hit for Joe Hound? If Misery Loves Company cheers up on store shelves later this year, then you’ll know the answer was ‘yes.’
Written by Burmy on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.