Up and coming rapper, Joe Hound, knows how to use his connections. Born and raised in the North Miami area, Hound hooked up with production duo Cool & Dre and convinced them enough to get himself a record contract with Epidemic Records. While he awaits a solid release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company, Hound is grinding like a dog in the studio with his bosses. The newest record from the three talents is Connect Boy. Hound rhymes, “I could put you on, I could get you offed.” The modesty is impressive, but without the presence of a radio single, it is doubtful he posses such ability. Or does he?
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.