Up and coming rapper, Joe Hound, knows how to use his connections. Born and raised in the North Miami area, Hound hooked up with production duo Cool & Dre and convinced them enough to get himself a record contract with Epidemic Records. While he awaits a solid release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company, Hound is grinding like a dog in the studio with his bosses. The newest record from the three talents is Connect Boy. Hound rhymes, “I could put you on, I could get you offed.” The modesty is impressive, but without the presence of a radio single, it is doubtful he posses such ability. Or does he?
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.