Up and coming rapper, Joe Hound, knows how to use his connections. Born and raised in the North Miami area, Hound hooked up with production duo Cool & Dre and convinced them enough to get himself a record contract with Epidemic Records. While he awaits a solid release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company, Hound is grinding like a dog in the studio with his bosses. The newest record from the three talents is Connect Boy. Hound rhymes, “I could put you on, I could get you offed.” The modesty is impressive, but without the presence of a radio single, it is doubtful he posses such ability. Or does he?
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.