Up and coming rapper, Joe Hound, knows how to use his connections. Born and raised in the North Miami area, Hound hooked up with production duo Cool & Dre and convinced them enough to get himself a record contract with Epidemic Records. While he awaits a solid release date for his debut, Misery Loves Company, Hound is grinding like a dog in the studio with his bosses. The newest record from the three talents is Connect Boy. Hound rhymes, “I could put you on, I could get you offed.” The modesty is impressive, but without the presence of a radio single, it is doubtful he posses such ability. Or does he?
Written by DJ Z on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Likes It ft. Hakeem" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.