Despite overwhelmingly positive reviews, R&B singer Joe’s last album, Ain’t Nothin’ Like Me, was the first since his ‘93 debut to not achieve at least a gold certification. Ready to give it another try, the 15-year industry vet is set to drop his seventh studio album this fall, entitled Joe Thomas: New Man. On single number one, Joe is rushed to the E.R. after being dangerously in need of someone to love; with the right treatment, however, he trusts that he’ll be fine by the end of the night. Producer D’Mile adds a heart-pounding beat which, when mixed with Joe’s medically-related metaphors, creates a potential unsettling result for female listeners. Such creativity should result in a definite hit for Joe and build anticipation towards the release of Joe Thomas: New Man (September 23).
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If I Was Your Man" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!