Despite overwhelmingly positive reviews, R&B singer Joe’s last album, Ain’t Nothin’ Like Me, was the first since his ‘93 debut to not achieve at least a gold certification. Ready to give it another try, the 15-year industry vet is set to drop his seventh studio album this fall, entitled Joe Thomas: New Man. On single number one, Joe is rushed to the E.R. after being dangerously in need of someone to love; with the right treatment, however, he trusts that he’ll be fine by the end of the night. Producer D’Mile adds a heart-pounding beat which, when mixed with Joe’s medically-related metaphors, creates a potential unsettling result for female listeners. Such creativity should result in a definite hit for Joe and build anticipation towards the release of Joe Thomas: New Man (September 23).
Written by Burmy on 06/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If I Was Your Man" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.