Despite overwhelmingly positive reviews, R&B singer Joe’s last album, Ain’t Nothin’ Like Me, was the first since his ‘93 debut to not achieve at least a gold certification. Ready to give it another try, the 15-year industry vet is set to drop his seventh studio album this fall, entitled Joe Thomas: New Man. On single number one, Joe is rushed to the E.R. after being dangerously in need of someone to love; with the right treatment, however, he trusts that he’ll be fine by the end of the night. Producer D’Mile adds a heart-pounding beat which, when mixed with Joe’s medically-related metaphors, creates a potential unsettling result for female listeners. Such creativity should result in a definite hit for Joe and build anticipation towards the release of Joe Thomas: New Man (September 23).
Written by Burmy on 06/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If I Was Your Man" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.