Introduced to the Booth via September 2011’s gritty I Wanna Sell Drugs, Joe Cool returns to our pages with brand new promo single NewLA. On this ambition-drenched selection, Pe$o Piddy‘s pensive, slow-burning producioin bangs in the back as the South Side Chicago representative offers listeners a lyrical window into his hustle. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project but, as always, those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for further freshness from this talented up-and-comer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wanna Sell Drugs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.