Introduced to the Booth via September 2011’s gritty I Wanna Sell Drugs, Joe Cool returns to our pages with brand new promo single NewLA. On this ambition-drenched selection, Pe$o Piddy‘s pensive, slow-burning producioin bangs in the back as the South Side Chicago representative offers listeners a lyrical window into his hustle. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project but, as always, those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for further freshness from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 04/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wanna Sell Drugs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)