Like many struggling inner-city dwellers, Booth newcomer Joe Cool has considered turning to illegal means to earn a little fast cash. On new single I Wanna Sell Drugs, the South Side Chicago representative fills us in on the real-life motivations that drive individuals to become pushers, flowing over his own downbeat production. If this gritty, reflective cut’s piqued your interest, there’s more on the way; watch for Joe Cool’s latest street release, Cooley Hi, to drop in mid-October.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.