Like many struggling inner-city dwellers, Booth newcomer Joe Cool has considered turning to illegal means to earn a little fast cash. On new single I Wanna Sell Drugs, the South Side Chicago representative fills us in on the real-life motivations that drive individuals to become pushers, flowing over his own downbeat production. If this gritty, reflective cut’s piqued your interest, there’s more on the way; watch for Joe Cool’s latest street release, Cooley Hi, to drop in mid-October.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.