Like many struggling inner-city dwellers, Booth newcomer Joe Cool has considered turning to illegal means to earn a little fast cash. On new single I Wanna Sell Drugs, the South Side Chicago representative fills us in on the real-life motivations that drive individuals to become pushers, flowing over his own downbeat production. If this gritty, reflective cut’s piqued your interest, there’s more on the way; watch for Joe Cool’s latest street release, Cooley Hi, to drop in mid-October.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.