The 130th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Joe Clark, the Orlando native who brought us Locomotive Joe back in November of ‘09. On his brand new, previously-unreleased The Opus ‘10 freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over industry instrumentals originally featured on The Roots’ Star Pointro, The Pharcyde’s Runnin’, Eric B and Rakim‘s Microphone Fiend, the Pharcyde’s Passing Me By, Ice Cube‘s Jackin’ for Beats, Snoop Dogg‘s Who Am I, Public Enemy’s Can’t Trust It, and Mobb Deep‘s Shook Ones. Joe Clark is currently busy promoting his recently-released We Are the Stars mixtape, as well as working on various forthcoming projects.
Written by richard on 01/21/10
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.