The 130th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Joe Clark, the Orlando native who brought us Locomotive Joe back in November of ‘09. On his brand new, previously-unreleased The Opus ‘10 freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over industry instrumentals originally featured on The Roots’ Star Pointro, The Pharcyde’s Runnin’, Eric B and Rakim‘s Microphone Fiend, the Pharcyde’s Passing Me By, Ice Cube‘s Jackin’ for Beats, Snoop Dogg‘s Who Am I, Public Enemy’s Can’t Trust It, and Mobb Deep‘s Shook Ones. Joe Clark is currently busy promoting his recently-released We Are the Stars mixtape, as well as working on various forthcoming projects.
Written by richard on 01/21/10
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.