The 130th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Joe Clark, the Orlando native who brought us Locomotive Joe back in November of ‘09. On his brand new, previously-unreleased The Opus ‘10 freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over industry instrumentals originally featured on The Roots’ Star Pointro, The Pharcyde’s Runnin’, Eric B and Rakim‘s Microphone Fiend, the Pharcyde’s Passing Me By, Ice Cube‘s Jackin’ for Beats, Snoop Dogg‘s Who Am I, Public Enemy’s Can’t Trust It, and Mobb Deep‘s Shook Ones. Joe Clark is currently busy promoting his recently-released We Are the Stars mixtape, as well as working on various forthcoming projects.
Written by richard on 01/21/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.